Louis Berger is the Project Management Consultant for the Lekki Deep Sea Port Project.
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges.
- Delivering major infrastructure redevelopment programs in highly populated, urban areas.
- Constructing and rehabilitating critical infrastructure in fragile states and developing countries.
- Fostering sustainable livelihoods and economic development worldwide.
- Preserving and protecting the environment to ensure that future generations have access to clean air and water, fertile soil, open spaces and sustainable resources.
- Preserving the aesthetic, environmental, historical and cultural integrity of national and historic landmarks around the world.
Founded in 1953, Louis Berger’s quality of work, integrity and commitment has built decades-long client relationships with local, state and federal governments; multilateral institutions; and other public and private entities. To this diverse client base, we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing solutions to some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Louis Berger prepared the Port Infrastructures Plan (basic Engineering and Design, Contractual Technical Requirements) and managed the EPC Contractor Selection Process.
Louis Berger handles contract management, design review as well as construction supervision and commissioning supervision.